Iraqi Community Center
The Iraqi Community Center (ICC), established in 1986, is a non-profit organization that offers a variety of services to help Iraqis better integrate in Canadian society. The ICC works to create a healthy and friendly environment for all Iraqis regardless of their race, religion, age or background.
- Organize community events during different national and religious celebrations;
- Represent the community at different local and national activities;
- Assist new Iraqi immigrants in procuring proper residence and work opportunities;
- Expose achievements of our community members such as artists and authors;
- Organize lectures on important issues to the Iraqi community;
- Work closely with other Iraqi communities and groups