The NDG Community Council's mandate is to provide citizens with the support they need to work together to improve the quality of life in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce. The Community Council helps to build a stronger community by fostering partnerships between community organizations and citizens.
In carrying out this mandate, the Community Council plays various roles including:
• Discussing ways and means to address important community issues with relevant community partners
• Overseeing the implementation of important decisions to ensure desired outcomes
• Distributing information that promotes and enhances social welfare within the community
• Organizing and supporting community projects
• Ensuring that all those within the community are aware of important discussions, allowing for views representative of the community to be heard